英语台词(「跟小猪佩奇学英语」台词剧本)

[peppa pig小猪佩奇]台词剧本

第一季 第5话

05.Hide and Seek [捉迷藏]

旁白(Peppa Pig介绍):

I’m Peppa pig.我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig. 这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig. 这是我的爸爸。

Narrator: Peppa and George are playing hide and seek. It is George’s turn to hide.佩奇和乔治在玩捉迷藏,现在轮到乔治藏了。

He must quickly find somewhere to hide before Peppa finishes counting! 他必须赶快藏起来,不然佩奇马上要数完数字了。

Peppa Pig: One… two… three…four… five… six… seven… 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Narrator: George has found somewhere to hide just in time! 乔治正巧在佩奇数完之前藏了起来。

Peppa Pig: eight… nine… ten… Ready or not. Here I come! 9 10 准备好了吗?我来找啦!

Narrator: Peppa has to find where George is hiding. 佩奇要找到乔治藏在哪儿。

Peppa Pig: Found you! 找到啦!

Narrator: Peppa has found George. 佩奇找到了乔治。

Peppa Pig: George, I could see you too easily. 乔治,我一眼就看到你了,这太容易了。

Narrator: Now it is Peppa’s turn to hide. 现在轮到佩奇藏了。

George: One… erm… three. 1 3

Mummy Pig: I’II help George to count. 那我来帮乔治数数吧。

One… two… three…four… five…six… seven… eight…nine…ten! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Okay, George, open your eyes! 好啦乔治,睁开你的眼睛吧!

Narrator: George has to find Where Peppa is hiding.乔治要找到佩奇藏在哪儿。

George: Oh.哦

Narrator: Peppa isn’t hiding under the table. 佩奇没有藏在桌子下面。

Daddy Pig: George, have you thought of looking upstairs? 乔治,你猜她会不会藏在楼上呢?

Narrator: Peppa isn’t under the bed. 佩奇没有藏在床底下。

What was that strange noise? 刚才那是什么奇怪的声音?

Peppa isn’t behind the curtain. 佩奇也没有藏在窗帘后面。

There is that strange noise again! 乔治又听到那个奇怪的声音了!

What can it be? 到底是什么呢?

Peppa Pig: hey! 嘿

Narrator: George has found where Peppa was hiding.乔治找到佩奇藏在哪儿了。

Peppa Pig:George found me! 乔治找到我了!

Now it’s Daddy’s turn to hide! 现在该轮到爸爸去藏了!

Daddy Pig: Oh, I think George should have another turn. 哦,我觉得该让乔治再来藏一次。

Peppa Pig: But George isn’t very good at hiding… 但是乔治他好像不太会藏。

Daddy Pig: I’m sure he’ll be better this time. 我相信他这次一定会藏好的。

Close your eyes and start counting. 闭上眼睛开始数数吧。

Peppa Pig: One… two…three… 1 2 3

Narrator: Oh, dear. Peppa will easily find George. 哦糟糕这样佩奇又会很快找到乔治。

Peppa Pig: four…five…six… 4 5 6

Daddy Pig: George! Come over here…乔治,快到这儿来

Peppa Pig: seven…eight… nine… ten! 7 8 9 10

Ready or not, here I come! 藏好了吗?我来找你啦!

Oh, George isn’t hiding under the table! 哦,乔治这次没有藏在桌子底下!

But George always hides under the table! 但是乔治每次都是藏在桌子底下的!

Daddy Pig: Have you thought of looking upstairs? 你觉得他会不会藏在楼上了?

Peppa Pig: I know where he is! 我知道他在哪儿了!

George is in the toy basket. 乔治肯定藏在玩具篮里了。

Oh. 他不在。

Narrator: George is not in the toy basket! 乔治没有藏在玩具篮里!

Where can he be? 他到底在哪儿?

Peppa can not find George anywhere. 佩奇哪儿都找不到乔治。

Peppa Pig: Daddy? I can’t find George anywhere. 爸爸?我哪儿都找不到乔治。

Daddy Pig: Oh, dear, I wonder where he can be. 哦 这样啊,我想我知道他藏在哪儿。

Actually, I think there’s something about George in this newspaper… 你来看看,这报纸上好像有点关于乔治的信息。

Peppa Pig: Hey, George! Found you! 嘿 乔治!我找到你啦!

Mummy Pig: Oh, George! That was a good place to hide! 哦乔治!那真是个玩捉迷藏的好地方!

Narrator: George was hiding behind Daddy Pig’s newspaper all the time! 原来乔治一直藏在猪爸爸的报纸后面!

英语台词(「跟小猪佩奇学英语」台词剧本)

Hide and Seek [捉迷藏]

英语台词(「跟小猪佩奇学英语」台词剧本)

Peppa and George are playing hide and seek

英语台词(「跟小猪佩奇学英语」台词剧本)

George has found somewhere to hide just in time!

[小猪佩奇]视频在这里哦:小猪佩奇 第一季 英文版第05集-番剧-全集-高清正版在线观看-bilibili-哔哩哔哩ic_close_normal

Tips:

1. Play hide and seek

我们之前说到玩游戏是play game,玩医生和护士过家家的游戏是play doctors and nurses. 今天佩奇和乔治又玩了一个新游戏:藏猫猫play hide and seek. Hide是藏起来的意思,seek是找的意思,一个人藏起来,一个人去找,就是藏猫猫啦play hide and seek.

佩奇和乔治正在玩藏猫猫的游戏,Peppa and George are playing hide and seek. 你在play hide and seek的时候最喜欢藏在哪里呢?

2. Turn

Turn是轮到谁的意思,Now it is Peppa’s turn to hide. 现在轮到佩奇藏起来了。

爸爸却说乔治还应该再轮一次,George should have another turn. Have another turn再轮一次。以后你再跟好朋友一起玩藏猫猫play hide and seek, 会用英文说轮到谁了吗?

It’s your turn to hide.轮到你藏起来了。

It’s my turn to hide. 轮到我藏起来了。

You should have another turn.你该再来一次。

3. Ready or not, here I come.

佩奇数完数了,眼睛一睁开就说了一句Ready or not, here I come. Ready是准备好的意思,ready or not,不管你准备好还是没准备好,here I come,我来啦。这句话一定要牢牢记住哦,以后在游戏里面能派得上用场。

4. Have you thought of

乔治找不到佩奇,爸爸说你有想过去楼上看看吗?George, have you thought of looking upstairs? 这里的have you thought of是你有想过…的意思。

举几个关于have you thought of的例子吧:

Have you thought of playing hide and seek with your best friend? 你有想过和好朋友一起玩藏猫猫吗?

家里的小猫不见了,Have you thought of looking behind the curtain? 你有想过看看窗帘后面吗?

5. Come over here

我们在上一集里学了好多关于come和其他单词组合之后的意思,这一集里,爸爸对乔治说,Come over here.到这边来. Come over是过来的意思,再加一个here,come over here就是到这边来。下次爸爸对你说come over here,你能听懂吗?

6. Wonder

Wonder是想弄明白,想知道的意思,佩奇到处都找不到乔治,很沮丧,跟爸爸说我找不到乔治了。爸爸笑着说I wonder where he can be, 我想知道他在哪里。Wonder想知道。

比如,回家了,妈妈不在家,我想知道妈妈在哪里,I wonder where mummy can be.

我想知道是谁发出的奇怪声响,I wonder who made that strange noise. 或者我想知道床下面藏着谁,I wonder who is hiding under the bed.

英语台词(「跟小猪佩奇学英语」台词剧本)

Hey, George! Found you!

(0)

相关推荐